Acoustic PMMA/PETG, finely-perforated plastic panels with an image printed on the back, serve as a sound insulating, decorative material. By means of subtle perforations having a hole-diameter of 0.8 mm, sound energy is converted to heat, reducing sound levels and the time required for reverberations to fade.
· Sound-absorption level: (DIN EN ISO 254: 2003)
· Effective absorption level: (EN ISO 11654: 1997)
· Rated absorption level: (EN ISO 11654: 1997)
· B2 and B1 ( DIN 4102)
· Panel thickness: 3 - 10 mm
· Panel dimensions: 205 x 305 cm